When you sing-up for website hosting with companies like BlueHost or SiteGround, you automatically get a few free WordPress themes. But these themes are typically pretty boring and because they’re free, your blog could end up looking like so many others. So I’ve put together this list of modern, minimal, feminine WordPress (.org) blog themes.
Oh, and all of these links will open in a new tab, so you won’t have to worry about losing your “spot.” 😉
1. Victoria is a feminine, blog and ecommerce WordPress theme by BluChic.
2. Parker is a lifestyle blog theme by Station Seven.
3. Oleander, a blog and shop theme by Solo Pine.
4. Tuuliki is a Nordic blog and shop theme from Sparrow and Snow.
5. Gentry is a feminine WordPress theme by angiemakeswebsites.
6. Blanco is a creative blog theme from Sopka Themes.
7. Z-White is a minimal personal blog theme from ZThemes.
8. Selkie is a multi-purpose blog and portfolio theme from Sparrow & Snow.
9. Hallie is a feminine WordPress theme from angiemakeswebsites.
10. The Way I Live is a minimal WordPress blog theme from LucaLogos.
11. Elle is a modern, minimal, feminine WordPress Blog themes by Eclair Designs.
12. Hello World is a minimal WordPress Theme from ThemeHaus.
13. Wanderlust is a modern, clean WordPress theme from TinselPop.
14. Fixie is a minimal WordPress theme from Hipster Theme.
15. Lovely is a responsive WordPress theme from Bloom Blog Shop.
16. Cashmere is a lovely WordPress theme with sophisticated details from Eclair Designs.
17. Floral is a personal WordPress blog theme from Greta Themes.
18. Medley is a beautiful blog theme from Oak & Cove.
19. Daisy is a sweet, responsive WordPress theme from laza themes.
20. Prima Donna is a customizable, responsive WordPress theme from Georgia Lou Studios.
21. Highfill is a minimal, personal blog theme from Elite Layers.
22. Carbis is a bold, elegant WordPress blog theme from Oak & Cove.
23. Hello is a modern, clean WordPress theme from Tinsel Pop.
24. MaryAnne is a simple, minimal black and white blog theme from Georgia Lou Studios.
25. Biscuit is perfect for food bloggers and is from PanKoGut.
26. Lucie Grasso is a clean and minimal blog theme from City House Design.
27. Rewind is a minimalist, responsive WordPress theme from Light Morango.
28. Gray Lady Gray is a modern, monochromatic, simple theme from angiemakeswebsites.
29. The Lucy Lou is a feminine watercolor theme from angiemakeswebsites.
30. The Tawney is a feminine and light WordPress theme from angiemakeswebsites.
31. Rose is a sweet and responsive theme from PanKogut.
32. Meraki is a modern, minimal, feminine WordPress blog themes from Light Morango.
33. Girly is premium WordPress theme that is simple to use from Anariel Design.
34. Laveda is a clean, super flexible and fully responsive, retina-ready from WPBootstrap.
35. Dinah is a responsive WordPress theme from The Lovely Design Co.
36. Paisley is a beautifully designed blog theme will add a classic chic style, from BluChic.
37. Deco is a modern, minimal blog theme from Bloom Blog Shop.
38. Blissed Out offers a clean, minimal layout that combines sophisticated font choices and color palettes from theblogspa.
39. Minimalist is a simple yet stylish WordPress theme from Bloom Blog Shop.
40. Inclusion is a simple WordPress blog theme from azexo.
41. Monte is an elegant magazine-style WordPress theme designed exclusively for fashion bloggers from WPZOOM.
42. Aurora is a lovely, responsive WordPress theme from Light Morango.
43. Simplicity Lover is a responsive WordPress theme from AIWSOLUTIONS.
44. Sapphire is an elegant, high-performance WordPress theme.
45. Simple with Elegance is a minimal, responsive WordPress blog theme from AIWSolutions.
46. Analogue is a minimalist WordPress theme crafted for influencers and infopreneurs from Station Seven.
47. Vivien theme from Lovely Confetti is is a beautiful, trendy WordPress theme.
48. Octavia is an elegant ecommerce blog theme by Lovely Confetti.
49. Stature is a lifestyle WordPress blog from LayerSupplyCo.
50. Oh Samantha! was built for creative entrepreneurs by BluChic.
(Just so you know, this article contains affiliate links. Not sure what that means? You can click here and a new tab will open with a full explanation.)
Want actionable advice to help grow your creative business? Sign up for my weekly newsletter!