After my last couple of Skillshare classes (Start a Creative Passive Income Business – for Free! In 7 Days or Less. and “Etsy Side Hustle: How to Make Money with Etsy Without “Making” Anything!“), I got a lot of questions about how to promote products and blog posts, so I just created my newest class:
I hope you’ll check it out if it sounds like something that would be helpful to you. Want more info before click through? Well…
How to Promote Products and Blog Posts on Pinterest
Did you know that Pinterest has 200+ Million monthly users? And a huge portion of those users are not only clicking through on pins to get more information, but they’re also BUYING things they find there!
When I noticed that over 60% of my own traffic was coming from Pinterest (where I currently have around 6600 followers) and only 3% was coming from Instagram (where I currently have 110k+ followers) — despite the fact that I was spending way less time on Pinterest and way too much time on Instagram, I knew I needed to change my game plan.
Maybe you do, too?
In this class I cover:
- Perfecting Your Pinterest Profile
- Creating Eye-Catching Pinterest Boards
- The Anatomy of a Perfect Pin
- Pinning from Etsy
- Pinning from Your Website or Blog
- How to Pin? Yep! How to Pin!
- Making Your Life Easier by Scheduling Pins
And there is a fun class project! You’ll create a Pin based on all of the information you learned in the class! I also encourage all students to share each others pins so we promote and support each other. (Plus I share a link to a free trial of my favorite Pinterest approved software.)
The class is especially for artists, makers, and creatives! But it will be helpful to anyone who wants to learn more about the power of free exposure you can get on Pinterest. I hope you’ll join me in the class!
And, as we just started 2018, I thought I’d share one of my goals for the new year: to create at least one new Skillshare Class every month!
I’d LOVE to hear from you about what types of classes you’d like me to teach! Here are some of my topic ideas, and you can comment below to “vote” for the topic number you’re most interested in! (And feel free to choose more than one, or suggest ideas not listed!)
- Art / Craft / Making as a Business
- Affiliate Marketing
- Passive Income for Artists (get the free course, www.ArtSalesOnAutopilot.com if this topic interests you!)
- Passive Income for Makers
- Side Hustles / Work at Home Jobs
- Instagram for Creative Business Owners
- Tailwind for Creative Business Owners
- Online Business & Blogging (If you’re thinking of starting a blog to make passive income, this is a must read!)
- Positive Living (meditation, creative prompts, etc.)